Friday, August 10, 2012

Decoding


I enjoyed learning about decoding messages, listening and perception.
Each of these terms posses a great amount of information and relate to each other on many levels. I think it would be fun to explore it a little more. There is so much information we take in on a daily and even hourly basis. Which means we must listen to ourselves, others and our surroundings to decode the messages being absorbed in order to create a perception. I love this concept and requirement for us to listen. So many people forget to do really this and I think it's important. Also the way we listen and reasons why we interpret things different is fascinating to learn about. It ties in to our culture and upbringing, our likes and dislikes and why we get along so well with some and not at all with others.
I think it's definitely a strength to be able to understand any individual on some level with respect and openness. Therefore, I would have enjoyed exploring more into decoding messages, listening and perception! But I had a great time and learn a lot about Communication with myself and the society and culture I am apart of!

Thank you for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment