I have learned so much from this class from how to engage in effective group communication to persuasive speaking and evaluating research methods and credibility. I am enjoying being a communications major and feel every class truly helps create and maintain new concepts and ideas. One of my favorite things about this class was blogging. I have never blogged before and really enjoyed it. I hate writing essays, they stress me out and I always feel like I never express what I actually want to say. Blogging however, I feel is more relaxed and easier for me to express myself. I also really like being connected to my classmates through Blogger, there are too many professors that rely on their students just emailing each other to communicate and review each other. I don't learn that way. I enjoyed writing comments on others blogs and reading the comments they wrote on mine. I feel it's much more effective than a discussion board or email.
I honestly have no complaints about this class at all. I feel at ease with the ability to communicate with my fellow classmates and professor. I never felt lost or unaware of the requirements for any assignment and believed the quizzes and exams accurately challenged me.
Thank you for making this such a wonderful learning experience and opportunity to explore Communication methods. I would 100% recommend this course as well as you, Mrs. Perez!! Thank you for everything!
I'm so glad you liked the class. It was my pleasure to instruct it - my students are fabulous! :) TBP
ReplyDelete